Our Contact Details:Office:08432892760 Website: www.btctechnicalsolutions.co.uk Email: email@example.com
Address: 18 Masefield Crescent, Romford , Essex, RM3 7PH
Our Management Team
Johnson Mannie: Managing DirectorMobile: 07951806910
Aneta Mannie: SecretaryMobile: 07894829882
Our Management Responsibilities
The unique selling point of our business is that our Directors manage the day to day running of the operation. Their experience in the commercial vehicle industry enhances our service delivery as they have worked in an OEM, Supplier and Operator environment and understand the challenges that these stakeholders encounter.
With this added benefit, our Directors are close enough to our customers and engineers where they can make important decisions immediately to speed up the service process. We find this improves our quality and standard of our customer service which retains our existing customers and attracts new ones.
The commercial and operational divisions of the business and managed by our Directors. They have a strong business acumen, which is supported by robust policies and procedures that helps our business to be compliant and maintain a high quality standard.
The scheduling and planning of our services are done by our administrators. The control and support of the back office is managed by our secretary.
What we do best
Our stringent vetting process allows us to recruit only the best engineers in the industry. We provide qualified and skilled engineering labour into the bus and coach market. We specialise in providing:
- Diagnostics Technicians
- Major Units remove and replace
- Engine reconditioning
- Supervisory support
- Engineering consultancy
- Depot transformation
- Cost saving initiatives
Our experience in the industry gives a strong platform to offer support and guidance to operators and OEM’s alike
Understanding our customer and engineers requirements and challenges, forms a strong foundation for continuous improvement. We therefore have regular service meetings and feedback mechanisms to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our service and enquire if there are any improvements that we should consider going forward. As part of our engineer audit process, we spend a lot of time looking at time management and efficiencies. This helps us cut costs and improve our service delivery.
We audit and measure our engineers to ensure that their work rate is consistent. We also invest heavily in training and development to keep our engineers up to date with technology and any legislative changes. We also insist that our customers feedback on our engineers performance, housekeeping and reliability. This give us a holistic and unbiased view on our engineer’s standards and if there is a need for improvement or changes.
Our Service Standard
- We aim to respond to any enquiry within the same day
- We will confirm an engineer placement via email
- All quotes will be sent via email, confirmation and acceptance of the quote must be returned via email by the customer
- Engineers will report to the nominated manager for a H&S induction and any policies and procedures that are specific to the site prior to commencing work
- Engineers will at all times communicate work progress and status prior to leaving site
- All invoices will be raised and sent to the customer within 7 days of the job completion
- A follow up customer visit will be arranged to discuss service delivery and expectations
Our Business Core Values
- Quality – we never compromise on quality
- Integrity - we always keep our promises
- Customer Service – we always go over and above that what is expected
- Cost Effectiveness - we are very competitive but at the same time ensuring high quality standards
- Trust - we have built our business on strong relationships